The principle of cordless wrist band: according to the principle of corona discharge and discharging at sharp point, the dispatch of voltage is used to remove static. There is no need to match the earthing line. It is fit for environment without static interfering and worker with convenient action.
Strap ring: 304 stainless steel
1. Designed to allow the operator to adjust the size (circumference: 14.5cm - 30cm) to their wrist.
2. Stainless steel band creates a more reliable static discharge for the operator, the band is standard with 4mm or 10mm snap.
3. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD standard.
1. ESD wrist band is the basic, ordinary and necessary stuff on the product line.
2. It’s not only convenient in the operating process, but also the price is reasonable.
3. The principle is that the static of body could be released to the earth through earthing line and wrist band
The principle of cordless wrist band:
According to the principle of corona discharge and discharging at sharp point, the dispatch of voltage is used to remove static. There is no need to match the earthing line. It is fit for environment without static interfering and worker with convenient action.
Product line, CMOS chip, microprocessor, semiconductor, dish drivers, composites, LCD screen product, circuit product line, precision instrument, optics part
It is an antistatic device used to safely ground a person working on very sensitive electronic equipment, to prevent the build up of static electricity on their body, which can result in electrostatic discharge.
It is used in the electronics industry by workers working on electronic devices which can be damaged by ESD, and also sometimes by people working around explosives, to prevent electric sparks which could set off an explosion.
It consists of an elastic metal band, attached to a wire with a clip on the end to connect it to a ground conductor.
They are usually used in conjunction with an antistatic mat on the workbench, the wrist strap is usually worn on the non-dominant hand. It is connected to ground through a coiled retractable cable and 1 meg ohm resistor, which allows high-voltage charges to leak through but prevents a shock hazard when working with low-voltage parts.