1.Model No.: KYD-EP2537
2.Size: Length 10-1200mm, length10m, thickness 0.1mm
3.Material: Polyimide film
4.Baching Substrates (thickness): 0.0250mm ± 5% tolerance
5.Adhesive (thickness): 0.035mm ± 5% tolerance
6.Adhesive: Silicone (silicone)
7.Color : Amber (tea yellow)
8.Tensile strength : 20kg/25mm ±5% tolerance
9.Adhesive: 585g/25mm ±5% tolerance
10.Temperature Resistance : 300°C
11.Insulation Class : H ( 6000 KV )
Storage: at 5-25℃, 65% relative humidity, in a dry environment; avoid direct sunlight and high temperature (above 40 ℃) and high humidity (75%RH). Storage period: one year from the date of receipt by the customer .
1. During the SMT process, the thermocouple wire is pasted when the reflow furnace measures the temperature of the furnace.
2. In the SMT process, it is used to paste a flexible circuit board (FPC) on the jig, thereby performing a series of processes such as printing, patching, and testing.
3. Can be used on the cable as an insulating tape.
4. Can be attached to the connector for the placement machine to take material, thus replacing the iron piece.
5. Can be die-cut into any other shape for some special purposes.