The sulfur-free incision finger cots means that there is no free sulfur or sulfur element, and its characteristics are safe, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
The sulfur-free incision finger cots means that there is no free sulfur or sulfur element, and its characteristics are safe, non-toxic and non-corrosive. The sulfur-free finger cots is very flexible and can be worn by normal fingers.
Application: The sulfur-free finger cots is suitable for the demanding semiconductor industry, electronics, medicine, beauty salons, etc.
1. When used for waterproofing, please check for air leakage first, blow your breath into the sleeve, and then pinch the mouth tightly to see if the sleeve has become smaller. If it does not become smaller, it means that there is no air leakage and can be used.
2. It can't be worn for a long time. If you feel your fingertips are swollen, numb, or purple, you should take it off immediately and lift your finger up, and it will slowly recover as before.
3. Dry in the shade after use and can be used repeatedly.
4. When it is difficult to wear after repeated use, you can put some prickly heat powder or talcum powder to lubricate it.
5. Avoid sharp objects, such as needles, scissors, toothpicks, etc.
6. When taking it, roll it from top to bottom, so that it is easy to take off and not easy to break, so it is easy to wear next time.