Anti-static grounding chain is also called metal grounding chain, metal conductive chain, etc.
Material: iron, aluminum and other metal materials.
Structure: The rings are interlocked into a chain.
Function: Discharge static charge and avoid electrostatic damage.
Uses: Mainly used for auxiliary grounding of some anti-static equipment, such as:
1. Anti-static chair: connected to the bottom of the pneumatic lift rod.
2. Anti-static trolley, SMT tray storage car: connected to the mesh on the bottom layer.
3. PCB board turnover car: connected to the bottom of the middle mobile slot board.
1. The ground must be anti-static and have a good grounding system.
2. The length of the grounding chain should be appropriate to ensure full contact with the ground. Too long will bring inconvenience to the movement of the equipment.
3. To keep the surface of the grounding link clean, the stolen goods will affect the discharge of electrostatic charge.
4. After the grounding chain is corroded, it needs to be replaced.