1. Since acrylic is a thermoplastic material, it will deform at high temperature, so it needs to be stored in a place below 50 degrees.
2. Since the acrylic sheet is easy to absorb water and will expand and contract due to changes in humidity, do not store it in a spray booth or a place full of solvent vapors.
3. Do not tear off the protective film before using the board, because the daily dust and dirt will adhere to the surface of the board due to static electricity. The protective film also protects the sheet from abrasion and scratches.
4. To avoid warping, the board should be stored naturally flat, if it needs to be stored vertically, try to store the board at a small angle, and place a support below.
5. Store the board at room temperature and in a ventilated and dry environment, and it is not advisable to directly expose the board to sunlight, heat or moisture.